Friday, January 28, 2011

Brother 2

Brother 2
Brother 2 was filled with much more action and street slang from all languages’ within the Chicago area. I liked the fact that they visited the different villages to realistically portray the right scenes. There’s nothing like telling someone you are in the Ukrainian Village only to see the background of Lake Michigan. Brother 2 was careful not to make a mistake in its representation of any village in its storyline. The fact is any film that can utilize scenes with real people and real location is beneficial. At First, I did not like this project because of the American comments but then when I looked at every other character and what they say about one another, I let that go. Brother 2 shows the growth in the storyline, characters and the director. Growth that positively helped every facet of the production on camera as well as off can clearly be seen when you watch Brother 1 & 2. Both films are unique and done well, in my opinion, and there is a lot to be said for the openness to explore new and exciting options to enhance ones production.

No comments:

Post a Comment